Business Development (ARM Investment Managers)
- The Position Holder is responsible for acquiring and maintaining high-value business relationships across focus market segments of institutional, High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs), and mass-affluent segments through the provision of superior investment advice to clientele, optimal structuring of their portfolio to meet both their short to long-term objectives, with the aim of driving FUM growth, achieving set business targets, and overall client satisfaction.
- Strategic Initiatives: Responsible for supporting the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the organization’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as prescribed by Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development: Development of business prospects across the company’s entire spectrum of the company’s target segments, by undertaking the initiation and development of business proposals and aggressive sales pitching for business solicitation from existing and prospective customers.
- Strategic Account Acquisition: Aggressive identification, prioritizing, and management of corporate relationships with strategic partners that have sufficient reach to provide business development results for the business
- Sales Reporting: Prepare periodic and adhoc reports showing trends, and current state of managed portfolio of funds under management, sales projections, as well as key lessons learnt.
- Monitoring of Macro-economic Trends: Continuously monitor developments in the macro-economic environment in general and in the financial service sector in particular with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimize the potential threats to our business e.g. changes in clients’ needs and values, competitor activities, regulatory changes, tax laws etc.
- Achievement (BHR001 - Level 2/4)
- Analytical Thinking (BHR002 - Level 2/4)
- Customer Service Orientation (BHR003 - Level 2/4)
- Entrepreneurship (BHR004 - Level 2/4)
- Flexibility (BHR005 - Level 2/4)
- Holding People Accountable (BHR006 - Level 2/4)
- Intercultural Competence (BHR007 - Level 2/4)
- Leading and Developing Others (BHR008 - Level 2/4)
- Professional Confidence (BHR009 - Level 2/4)
- Relationship Building for Influence (BHR010 - Level 2/4)
- Self-Awareness (BHR011 - Level 2/4)
- Team Working (BHR012 - Level 2/4)
- Working Strategically (BHR013 - Level 2/4)
- Communicating Effectively (BHR014 - Level 2/4)
- Strategy (SSP001 - Level 2/4)
- Competitive Analysis (SSP003 - Level 2/4)
- Market and Regulatory Environment (SSP006 - Level 2/4)
- Business Acumen (SSP008 - Level 2/4)
- Product Knowledge (BDV001 - Level 2/4)
- Key Account Management (BDV002 - Level 2/4)
- Lead Generation (BDV003 - Level 2/4)
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in similar role.